ZebClient for backup and disaster recovery
ZebClient eliminates the need for application data backups and helps you recover your data in seconds.
ZebClient provides built-in data protection
ZebClient is designed to protect your data. One key benefit of ZebClient is that you no longer need to be concerned about backups and administration of backup solutions. The protection of data is simply built in.
This is how ZebClient protects your data
Data protection is a feature built into the ZebClient design:
- ZebClient simultaneously writes data to hot and warm memory as well as to cold cloud storage – securing data protection and data availability in multiple tiers.
- ZebClient fragments all data before writing it to memory and storage – providing extra data protection and availability.
- The ZebClient design delivers a disaggregated cloud storage which already from start reduces your exposure to data loss.
- ZebClient uses versioning of data in cloud storage – enabling recovery of all data up until the previous version in case of data loss, network or hardware failure.
- ZebClient uses immutable buckets - allowing neither deletes nor changes to data and securing that your stored data cannot be maliciously captured or altered.
If data is lost – there is always a possibility to restore data when using ZebClient.
ZebClient disaster recovery
In hybrid cloud setups, ZebClient secures that your data is securely stored in air-gapped cloud storage. As a consequence, a virtually unlimited amount of data can be safeguarded with exceptional durability and availability. If a hardware failure or network outage on-prem occur, data is still retrievable from the cloud. As ZebClient provides versioning to data stored in the cloud, a most recent version of data can be recovered if the current version is lost or maliciously altered.
Learn more about this solutionDownload PDF