Orchesto subscription model
Orchesto is available through two subscription models. The first is a pay-as-you-go model and includes all available functionality Orchesto has to offer and is priced only by the amount of data that is under management by Orchesto, including data in cache. The second is a flexible model which includes a basic set of functionality and the option to customise the product with add-on value packages. In this model there is a monthly subscription fee based on the functionality selected plus a low variable fee for data under management.
Price list is valid from February 1, 2020
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
- Data under management is any stored data that has been uploaded through Orchesto.
- Data under management is calculated as the average within the billing period.
- Data via cache is charged based on total volume of data served from Orchesto's cache within the billing period.
- Orchesto Pro has a 12 months’ binding period. Orchesto Go has no binding period.
- Both subscription models have two months notice period.
- Value packages can be added and/or replaced at any time (for Orchesto Pro) and will be effective within 24 hours. New and/or reimbursement of fees are adjusted the following month.
- Monthly subscription fees are billed in advance while all variable fees are billed the following month.
- Orchesto Go can be upgraded to Orchesto Pro with no notice period and effective from start of next billing period.
- A onetime charge of 1000 € is billed if also choosing the highly recommended access to the custom-view Orchesto Central management system.
- Volume is calculated in decimal gigabytes (GB), where 1GB is 10^6 bytes.
At Zebware, we always strive to provide a relevant and competitive price list. All prices are therefore subject to change.