Orchesto subscription models
The Orchesto products are offered based on a subscription model to secure the best possible customer value and cost structure. There are two subscription models, Orchesto Pro and Orchesto Go:
The Orchesto Pro model is tailored for our customers using Orchesto in production. The billing is based on a monthly subscription fee plus a low variable fee for data under management. The monthly subscription fee is based on what configuration you choose for your Orchesto solution.
Orchesto Go is a pay-as-you-go model for development or testing purposes and for small scale implementations. This model is offered as a complete Orchesto package including all available functionality Orchesto has to offer. The Orchesto Go package is priced by the amount of data under management, including data in cache.
Price list is valid from September 17, 2020. Orchesto price lists are also available in SEK and USD in our store.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT
- Data under management is any stored data that has been registered by Orchesto.
- Data under management is calculated as the average within the billing period.
- Data via cache is charged based on total volume of data served from Orchesto's cache within the billing period.
- Orchesto Pro has a 12 months’ binding period. Orchesto Go has no binding period.
- Both subscription models have three months notice period.
- Add-on products can be added and/or replaced at any time (for Orchesto Pro) and will be effective within 24 hours. New and/or reimbursement of fees are adjusted the following month.
- Monthly subscription fees are billed in advance while all variable fees are billed the following month.
- Orchesto Go can be upgraded to Orchesto Pro with no notice period and effective from start of next billing period.
At Zebware, we always strive to provide a relevant and competitive price list. All prices are therefore subject to change.