Online Sales Manager
Do you want to be part of a forerunner and an extremely innovative company? Are you interested in and have experience in selling cloud solutions or data management software? Are you passionate about customer needs and the ability to transform these demands into commercial opportunities? If the answer is yes, apply to join Zebware’s journey!
Zebware is a software company at the forefront of developing the next generation of data access and hybrid-cloud data management solutions. The company is based on the technical skills and uniqueness of its software. Today, Zebware is a small and innovative company with a very ambitious and exciting journey ahead!
We are looking for a talented and curious Online Sales Manager who wants to actively take part in Zebwares journey to become the leading player in its field.
As companies shift data from on-premise to the cloud, and data applications get more advanced and demanding by the minute, it’s imperative to have high-performance access to and safeguard data, avoid vendor lock-in, and to protect data in compliance with regulatory and industry rules. Zebware’s vision is to be the go-to supplier for solving these demanding challenges!
As a company, Zebware is driven by a strong customer focus and an innovation culture. The challenges Zebware is solving are key issues to address today and rapidly growing in importance as data workloads are growing and are shifting to the cloud. Zebware’s offering is unique in several areas and protected with relevant patents. Zebware develops, markets, sells, delivers and supports its software to customers all over the world, and works closely with selected, competent partners across these activities.
To support and drive online and in-house sales, we are looking for our next sales star to join the team as Online Sales Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for the success of the online and in-house sales focusing on new sales.
As a Zebware Online Sales Manager, you will:
- Plan and lead the outbound and inbound online and in-house sales activities of Zebware products from start to finish to secure new sales and add-on sales
- Be part of the creation and optimization of relevant content for online sales
- Manage and further develop customer relationships
- Follow-up and report sales activities and sales
To be successful you need to understand the Zebware strategy and goals, the needs of customers and how our solutions can bring value to customers.
The role requires strong drive, technical sales insight and a strong experience from online and in-house selling.
Your Professional Profile
To succeed in this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- A successful track record of online and in-house selling of new products in the market, preferrably with international experience.
- 2+ years of e-commerce experience, selling and managing software-based products
- Experience in selling software and/or cloud solutions
- Academic degree within the areas of marketing, computer science or the equivalent
- Relevant training in B2B sales and account management
Who You Are
Zebware values every individual and every effort made. We want you to possess:
- A strong ability to understand customer needs and demands and the ability to transform these demands into commercial opportunities for Zebware
- The ability to take ownership, deliver on time and meet agreed-upon goals
- A high level of energy and a strong competitive drive to win deals
- The capability to act highly organized and to be able to work effectively with minimal supervision. You take hands-on action to solve problems you stumble upon.
- Great communications skills
- A “Can Do” personality with a constructive and pragmatic approach
- A profound interest in tech to keep up with relevant market and technology trends
You should also be fluent in Swedish and English and be eligible for work in Sweden
This position is full-time with placement in Zebwares office in central Stockholm.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative backgrounds, and experiences. What unifies us is that we are a team of technically curious customer-oriented problem solvers that also understand the importance of delivering on commitments made. Come and join us!